2017 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat with a low seat height at 27.6 in. provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- A beefy 15" rear tire and matching 16” front tire have wide white side-walls and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The wide, deeply cushioned seat with bright studs has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s ideal for comfortable cruising and confident stops.
- Wide, studded passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- A passenger backrest, with a studded leather-like pad that pivots for maximum two-up comfort, perfectly matches the main seats.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock that’s always on display.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR7EA or DENSO X22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 292 kg (644 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in. (83.0 mm x 74.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 644 lb. (292 kg)
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty