2013 Triumph Trophy SE
Call for Price
Stock Image: Lunar Silver with Accessory Top Box
Designed with obsessive attention to detail, the 1215cc 3-cylinder shaft drive Trophy gives you the torque, performance and handling for a sublime riding experience. Choose either the Trophy or the Trophy SE with the addition of electronically adjustable suspension and a sophisticated audio system.
Whatever the distance, you’ll cover it in style and comfort; the generous, luxury seats and ergonomically designed riding position mean the miles melt away barely noticed.
The road becomes part of the bike, the bike part of you. The journey is not the way to where you want to go; it’s where you want to be.
- 1215cc 3-cylinder engine with shaft drive: The power of three. Fine-tuned for the smoothest ride possible, the thrilling 1215cc 3-cylinder engine gives you power and torque when you want it and exhilaration when you need it.
- Electronic suspension – linked ABS brakes: Ride-by-wire electronic throttle system, clear, easy to use control panel and, on the Trophy SE, electronically adjustable suspension, makes it simple to set and make adjustments to suit your exact preferences.
- Audio system including Bluetooth and iPod compatibility: The Trophy SE’s superb audio system immerses both you and your passenger in sound. Bluetooth and iPod technology connects you to radio, music and phone.
- Heated grips and seats: With optional thermostatically controlled heated seats and grips, whatever the weather, wherever you’re going, both you and your passenger will ride in comfort.
- Electronically adjustable windscreen: The Trophy’s windscreen isn’t just designed to protect you from wind and rain at all speeds. It’s cleverer than that; it actually remembers its last position. So, when you start the bike, you don't have to waste time readjusting it.
- Triumph Dynamic Luggage System: However much luggage you take with you, it will feel as if you’re travelling light. Triumph’s dynamic luggage system allows a small amount of independent movement which increases stability and doesn't compromise the chassis’ dynamic performance.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1215 cc
- Bore/Stroke: 85 x 71.4 mm
- Fuel System: Ride by wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Clutch: Wet Multi-Plate
- Gearbox: 6 Speed Constant Mesh
- Oil Capacity: 4.0 litres (1.1 US gals)
- Frame: Aluminum beam twin-spar
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum 5-spoke 17 x 6.0 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: WP 43mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable rebound damping (sport/normal/comfort) with 127mm travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, electronically adjustable hydraulic preload (1up, 1up+luggage, 2up), electronically adjustable rebound damping (sport, normal, comfort), 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm floating discs, Nissin 4-piston calipers, linked brakes (front brakes partially activated by rear), ABS (non-switchable)
- Rear Brakes: Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, ABS (non-switchable)
- Instrument Display/Functions: Dual analogue gauges and trip computers, range to empty indication, service indicator, gear position indication, air temperature, frost warning, accessory heated seats/grips status display, cruise control (SE Audio system information, TES/TPMS status)
- Length: 2235 mm (87.9 in)
- Width (handlebars): 975 mm (38.4 in)
- Height without mirrors: 1435 mm (56.5 in) - 1555 mm (61.2 in)
- Seat Height: 800 mm (31.5 in) - 820 mm (32.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1542 mm (60.7 in)
- Rake/Trail: 27.0º / 119.0 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 26 litres (6.9 US gals)
- Wet Weight (without panniers): 301 kg (662 lbs)
- Maximum Power: 134PS / 132bhp / 99kW @ 8900rpm
- Maximum Torque: 120Nm / 89ft.lbs @ 6450rpm
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1215 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 71.4 mm
- Fuel System
- Ride by wire, fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- WP 43mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable rebound damping (sport/normal/comfort) with 127mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, electronically adjustable hydraulic preload (1up, 1up+luggage, 2up), electronically adjustable rebound damping (sport, normal, comfort), 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 320mm floating discs, Nissin 4-piston calipers, linked brakes (front brakes partially activated by rear), ABS (non-switchable)
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, ABS (non-switchable)
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17
- 60.7 in. (1542 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.5 - 32.3 in. (800 - 820 mm)
- 27.0 deg.
- 119.0 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.9 US gal. (26 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 662 lb. (301 kg)
- 6 Speed Constant Mesh
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Lunar Silver, Pacific Blue