2012 Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V
Named in celebration of a Moto Guzzi's 4000-mile journey to the Arctic Circle in 1928, the Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V is born to satisfy the driving pleasure without giving up comfort: fast and exciting to ride like a street bike, comfortable and safe just as a touring bike. The Norge GT 8V that boasts 1200cc’s, 102 HP and standard touring essentials such as heated grips, electrically adjustable windscreen, side bags and ABS.
First class travel with the Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V.
Fitted with the latest version of the 8v Twin-cylinder engine and a substantial level of new components. The New Norge GT 8v has been developed for enhanced comfort, performance and handling.
New components include:
• New forks and rear shock for improved handling and corner stability, even while fully loaded
• New electrically adjusted windshield
• New 8v engine with more torque and power: 104Nm torque@ 5,500 and 102bhp.
• New fairing with improved wind protection and noise reduction for rider and pillion
• Easier to read instrument panel with trip computer, re-positioned closer to rider
• Anti slip seat with body forming foam for rider and pillion comfort
• Factory fitted centre stand with improved lever arm design
• Vibration damping footrests
This fascinating touring now has a twin transverse 90° V-series "Quattrovalvole" engine, the most powerful among the family of engines produced in Mandello Lario and has now reached the peak of its technical and performance specification.
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Final drive: CARC compact reactive cardan shaft drive system; double cardan joint and floating bevel gear set, drive ratio 12/44 = 1 : 3.666
- Front suspension: Telescopic hydraulic fork with 45 mm stanchions and adjustable spring preload
- Rear suspension: Single arm with progressive linkage and monoshock with adjustable rebound and ergonomic dial for setting preload
- Front brake: Dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs and calipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons - ABS
- Rear brake: 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, floating calliper with 2 parallel pistons - ABS
- Tires: 120/70 ZR17 in. (front) - 180/55 ZR17 in. (rear)
- Max length: 86.4 in. (2,195 mm)
- Max width: 34.25 in. (870 mm)
- Height: 44.2 in. (1,125 mm)
- Saddle height: 31.9 in. (810 mm) (-1.2 in./30mm with lowered gel saddle available as an option)
- Dry weight: 566 lb. (257 Kg)
- Fuel tank capacity: 6 gal. (23 L) (including 1 gal./4 Lreserve)
- Type: 90 deg. V-shaped twin cylinder, four-stroke, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,151 cc
- Max output: 102 hp at 7,000 rpm
- Max torque: 76.7 ft. lb. at 5500 rpm
- Exhaust system: Stainless steel with central equalizer and with 3-way catalytic converter with two Lambda probes (Euro 3)
- Engine Type
- 90 deg. V-shaped twin cylinder, four-stroke
- 1,151 cc
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic hydraulic fork with 45 mm stanchions and adjustable spring preload
- Rear Suspension
- Single arm with progressive linkage and monoshock with adjustable rebound and ergonomic dial for setting preload
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs and calipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons - ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, floating calliper with 2 parallel pistons - ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 in.
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (23 L)
- Dry Weight
- 566 lb. (257 kg)
- Final Drive
- CARC compact reactive cardan shaft drive system
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Competition Black, Pearl White