2011 Honda CBR600RR
The Perfect Blend of Performance, Handling, and Desire.
Is Honda's CBR600RR the perfect sportbike? Plenty of riders think so. And it's easy to see why. First off, it offers a near magical combination of light weight, free-revving power, compliant suspension and all in a package that's sized just right.
Next, the CBR600RR has been honed to perfection on the track, where it dominates the World Supersport championship scene. And then there's the CBR's awe-inspiring degree of Honda technology: tuned twin-spar frame, Programmed fuel injection, the Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) and Honda's available Combined ABS that all add up to put the CBR600RR way ahead of anything in the 600 class.
But at the end of the day, one thing stands out above all the rest: The CBR600RR is just a blast to ride. And isn't that why you're looking at sportbikes in the first place?
Breakthrough Braking: The CBR600RR's Combined ABS is the first of its kind on a Supersport machine. The experts are unanimous: brakes like these are a huge step forward. They love them, and you're going to love them even more.
Honda Electronic Steering Damper: Compact, unobtrusive and there when you need it, the Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) helps maintain smoothly predictable high-speed handling and low-speed maneuverability. It's a huge breakthrough in predictable, responsive handling.
A Leader on the track and off: The CBR600RR flat out OWNS the World Supersport Championship. Follow Honda's string of victories and catch up on Team Honda's racing highlights, including classes like MotoGP and Moto2 as well.
- Engine Type: 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 42.5mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with three-dimensional mapping injectors
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound- and compression-damping adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring-preload, rebound- and compression-damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 97.7mm (3.86 in.)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 410 lbs. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal, including 0.9 gal reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 41 MPG
- Model Id: CBR600RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Red/Black, Black
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- 599 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with three-dimensional mapping injectors
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound- and compression-damping adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring-preload, rebound- and compression-damping adjustability; 5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 23.5 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 97.7mm (3.86 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal, including 0.9 gal reserve
- 41 MPG
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Red/Black, Black
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.