2008 Yamaha Grizzly 350 IRS Auto 4x4
Engineered to perform. Say hello to the midsize independent-rear-suspended member of the Grizzle clan. You're looking at a heavy-duty ATV with everything you need to get wherever you need to go, at a great price.
- This full-featured machine gets new, independent rear suspension for excellent terrainability and all-day comfort—a great value.
- The power-packed full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 IRS carries a lot of big brother Grizzly advanced ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Class-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATVing, with an automatic centrifugal clutch that maintains constant belt tension for reduced wear, instant response and class-exclusive front/rear-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD with Diff Lock means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted button.
- Sealed rear wet brake delivers consistent stopping power in all conditions and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV with light steering and a class-leading turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side–mounted F/N/R shift lever.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards keep feet dry and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Class-exclusive large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc brakes for tremendous stopping power.
- Grizzly 450-style grab bar provides excellent durability and good looks too.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air-/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all RPM.
- Pushbutton electric starting is backed up by an auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Fully independent rear suspension provides fantastic terrainability and a smooth ride.
- High-tech sealed wet brake means consistent, long-lasting braking performance in all kinds of harsh environments.
- On-Command with Diff Lock puts power to all four wheels for true 4WD.
- 9.6 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skid plate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- Low seat height for enhanced handling.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Front grab bar adds style and functionality.
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up over 1,100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable, cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Easy-access, from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type: 348cc, 4-stroke, air-/oil-cooled single; SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/F, N, R
- Engine Braking: All wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed wet brake
- Tires/Front: AT25x8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT25x10-12
- L x W x H: 78.5 x 43.1 x 44.1 in
- Seat Height: 32.7 in
- Wheelbase: 48.6 in
- Turning Radius: 134 in
- Ground Clearance: 9.6 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 gal
- Dry Weight: 578 lbs
- Rack Capacity: 88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1,102 lbs.
- Instrumentation: Speedometer, odometer
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Engine Type
- 348 cc, 4-stroke, air-/oil-cooled single; SOHC
- 348 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 83.0 x 64.5 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Starting System
- Ignition: DC-CDI; Starting System: Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- Rear Travel
- 7.1 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed wet brake
- Rear Tires
- Dry Weight
- 578 lbs
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lbs
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176 lbs
- Towing Capacity
- 1,102 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.6 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 78.5" x 43.1" x 44.1"
- 48.6 in.
- Drive Train
- Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/F, N, R
- Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Steel Blue, Hunter Green, Red, Realtree® AP HD™ Camouflage